GARMENT MAKER-DEMOSTIC TAILORING
Students should have the knowledge and importance of “dress making and dress designing”.To introduce the principles of design and fashion designing.To develop the awareness sewing machines and the parts of automatic sewing machines.
To create skill in stitching by manual and automatic machines. Make them able to stitch accurate dresses of ladies, gents and children according to demands of market.
Eligibility For Course
• 10th Pass from any recognized Board.
• Having valid id proof as indian resident
Duration Of Course
• Main Course Duration : 600 hrs
• Soft Skills : 200 hrs
• Total Duration : 800 hrs
• Maximum Period : 8 Months
Detail Syllabus :
|Pattern making||Block pattern|
|Stitching of garments & finishing of garment||Handling of special machines & equipment used for cutting|
Trainee Exit Level
• Draft Block patterns and develop these into garment patterns
• Handle special machines/equipment used for cutting stitching & finishing of garments
• Use economic layout techniques for cutting of cloth from patterns of garment component;
• Senior User Experience Designer.
• Cut, stitch and finish garments for ladies, gents & children using different style & feature in vogue;
• Carry out stage inspection & final inspection & record result in standard formats.
No degree is required to pursue this career, but a prospective tailor can enhance skills by attending tailoring and alterations classes. Apprenticeships under experienced tailors are available but rare. Informal training while working for a tailoris usually sufficient.