The course aims to provide fashion designers a clear perspective on creativity and its application in innovative fashion design. The curriculum presents fashion design as a fun, invigorating, topical and rewarding art. It introduces techniques for students to get new, fresh and original design ideas.
The workshop, developed for this course, is equipped with special machines like Industrial type sewing machine, fusing machine, Basting machine, Button & Button- Hole machine, lock-stitch machine; cutting machines etc. Lab. is equipped with computers and latest version of CAD software for creating and designing garments.
Eligibility For Course
• 10th Pass from any recognized board
• Having valid id proof as indian resident
Duration Of Course
• Main Course Duration : 1200 hrs
• Basic Computing & Soft Skills : 200 hrs
• Total Duration : 1400 hrs
• Maximum Period : 14 Months
Detail Syllabus :
|Design Concepts||History Of Fashion|
|Pattern Making||Clothing Construction|
|Surface Ornamentation||Practical – (1)Subject (2) Viva-Voce|
In these programs, they learn about textiles and fabrics and how to use computer-aided design (CAD) technology. They also are able to work on projects that can be added to their portfolio, which showcases their designs.
DPreparing the curriculum and presenting the material to his or her class is one of the main duties of a teacher. Computer science teachers complete many other general tasks as well, such as tracking attendance, assigning homework, grading assignments, giving feedback and communicating effectively with students at all levels of technological understanding. Other tasks that teachers may complete include holding office hours, ensuring that class materials are up to date, reviewing curriculum and demonstrating professionalism in dealing with others. Computer science teachers at a high school may also be responsible for overseeing a homeroom or study hall.
The opportunities for job exist in the following sectors:
• Export houses dealing with garment/textile/handloom exports
• Retail and wholesale garment businesses in men‘s/women‘s/children clothing in sportswear/casual wear, etc.
• Haute Couture
• Government/Semi government-handloom/textile manufacturers
• Fashion show organizers/Fashion publishers
• TV/Film fashion program producers/comperes/costume designers, etc.
• With Film production units
• Teaching design.