Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management: Admission Process
Admission to the course is based on the student’s performance in a relevant entrance exam or merit obtained in the last qualifying exam.
How to apply?
You can apply for admission to this course, through both online and offline mode.
Follow the below-mentioned steps that you need to follow while applying for this course:
- Visit either the official website of the Institute or the Application Forms Admission Office of the Institute.
- Fill the application form as directed and upload the required documents.
Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management: Eligibility
Listed below are the minimum criteria required for taking admission in Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management:
- Successful qualification of the 10+2 level of education in any stream, from a recognized educational Board.
- A minimum aggregate score of 50% (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the 10+2 level.
Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management Subjects
Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management subjects is designed to ensure that the students have exposure to all the vital concepts. The overall course structure is totally based on practicals that students need to learn. The course consists of core topics and elective topics which are obviously optional for the students to choose.
Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management Core Subjects
Given below are the core subjects for Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management course:
- Sales and Marketing
- Food and Beverages Services
- Accommodation Operation
- Front Office Operation
- Facility Planning
Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management Elective Subjects
Given below are the elective subjects for Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management course:
- Food and Beverage Service
- Food Production and Patisserie
- Accommodation Operation
Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management Course Structure
Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management course structure is designed in a way to provide students with the actual knowledge in this field. The course duration is one to two years and it is compact with core and elective subjects accordingly. Students will conquer a bright future after completing this course attentively.
- II Semesters
- Core Subjects
- Elective Subjects
- Diploma Course
- Research Project
Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management Teaching Methodology and Techniques
Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management teaching methodology is the most important aspect of a course curriculum to understand the subject more deeply.
The classroom-based teaching methodology is the ideal method of learning. The course is designed in a way that students get access to all the infrastructure and facilities available. Listed below are the teaching methodology and techniques:
- Practical Sessions
- Research Papers
- Group Discussions
- Traditional Classroom-Based Teaching
Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management Course Projects
Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Management course projects is an important segment of the course curriculum. The projects are accessed by the professors to evaluate and to judge the students’ understanding of those subjects. Students can choose their course project according to their specialization. Given below are some of the course projects.
- Courses Of Food Poison Among Catering Establishments
- Assessing Hotels Social Responsibilities To Its Host Communities
- The Impact Of Quality Control Methods On Employee Performance Within The Hospitality Industry
- Self-service Technology In Hotel Reception